qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Networking hangs

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Networking hangs
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 00:29:55 +0100

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 05:48:02PM -0500, Christoffer Dall wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am experiencing problems with bridged networking to ARM guests. I have
> experimented with various kernel versions, distributions and host
> machines and I experience the problem in all cases.
>
> When I copy files into the guest using SCP, after an undeterministic
> number of megabytes have been copied, the network crashes. At this point
> not even pings to localhost works inside the guest.
>
> I am using v0.11.0, emulating a versatilepb board with an arm1136-r2 cpu

Have you tried to use the stable-0.11 branch (that will become 0.11.1 at
some point) instead? It has some ARM and network related fixes.

See http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/qemu.git/log/?h=stable-0.11

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
address@hidden                 http://www.aurel32.net