qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Summer of Code 2010

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Summer of Code 2010
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:50:03 +0000

"Qemu towards what xnu expects" --> that's what I called "Mac's memory space".

Of course is not only memory, the SMU, TPM module, anything it will search for without hacking.

(If you need testing comment me I have every x86 versions that is outside of Apple and nVidia, and hardware access to all in-sell Macintosh models)