I found some regression bugs that seems relate to SeaBIOS and I hope
we can add back booting with Bochs BIOS in git so that we can further
testing that the bug is in SeaBIOS or in QEMU 0.12.
Following list is the regression that I encountered and which works
- Windows NT 3.51/4.0 freezes when booting to first stage setup,
switch screen to 80x50 text mode
- freeze after pressing Enter when booting PC/MS-DOS 1.10 - 1.25
- freeze when booting Enhanced DR-DOS 7.01.08 WIP (23.7.2009) (
- can't type correctly in GW-BASIC from DOS 2.0 - 3.31
- keyboard input is ignored when booting Korean edition of MS-DOS
- can't type correctly in FreeDOS/V (Ver 0138,
http://homepage1.nifty.com/bible/dos/fdos0138.lzh ), getting Illegal
Instruction error when you type something in short period.
- after the termination of qbasic run session, you can't press a key
to go back to editor in "press a key to continue" prompt, you have to
type something not just "press a key". When I modify the program and
press Shift-F5 to start the program, after execution and then exit
qbasic, Shift key modifier still activating, instead of deactivated
after I release Shift key.
If you have another (seems to be SeaBIOS related) 0.12 regression,
please post it here.