qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: qemu-dm writing garbage into PCI BAR registers in HVM g

From: Dan Gora
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu-dm writing garbage into PCI BAR registers in HVM guest in XEN 3.3.1 on SLES11
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:10:33 -0300

Does anyone care about this bug?  I'm going to lose access to the test
machine where this is easily reproducible pretty soon, so if anyone
wants to take a look at this issue, now would be a good time.

thanks,
dan

--
Dan Gora
Software Engineer

Adax, Inc.
Av Dona Maria Alves, 793-LJ 04
Ubatuba, SP
CEP 11680-000
Brasil

Tel: +55 (12) 3833-1021  (Brazil and outside of US)
    : +1 (510) 859-4801  (Inside of US) <= Note new number!
    : dan_gora (Skype)

email: address@hidden