qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Display emulation

From: Michael Qiu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Display emulation
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:38:52 +0800

Hi guys,

I'm going to emulate a display controller with these features:
1. Multiple display layer, such as OSD/video/still picture/background.
2. Alpha blending

By now, I think I should create SDL surface for osd, and yuv surface for video & other, then I should blit them together. please correct me, if I'm wrong.
And, can anyone tell me, how to control the frame rate? What's the timing model for display in qemu?

Best regards