qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch to improve handling of server sockets

From: Reinhard Max
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch to improve handling of server sockets
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 19:44:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I've attached a revised version of the patch against git as of this morning.

It has even more FIXMEs in it than the previous version, because of the changes that went into QEMU since 0.11.0 and I think I'll have to leave those to you guys who are more familiar with QEMUs internals than I am, but I hope my pactch can serve as a starting point getting the socket handling in QEMU more correct and flexible.