qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: KVM Call agenda for July 13th

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: KVM Call agenda for July 13th
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:57:32 +0200

Avi Kivity a écrit :
> On 07/12/2010 05:57 PM, Juan Quintela wrote:
>> Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.
>>

> 0.12.n+1

I won't be at the KVM call, but I can work on that in the next days.

Basically the stable tree already contains a lot of fixes and we can do
a call for patches for this release. One week should be enough, so that
we can have the release at the end of next week (a few technical days
are needed in addition).

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
address@hidden                 http://www.aurel32.net