qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [STABLE] Call for patches

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [STABLE] Call for patches
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:09:36 +0200

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 07:37:01PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A few people requested a new stable release. The current stable branch
> already contains quite a few patches, that have been cherry-picked at
> the same time they have been committed to HEAD, but some important
> patches are probably missing.
>
> If you would like to see some more patches, please submit them with the
> [STABLE] tag by Tuesday 20th 12:00 UTC. Then I'll try to release QEMU
> 0.12.5 by the end of next week. Thanks in advance.

FYI, I have just tagged 0.12.5 in git, and the tarball has been uploaded
to savannah. It need one or two days to propagate to the mirrors after
while I'll make an announcement on this list.

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
address@hidden                 http://www.aurel32.net