qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Fwd: [Lxde-list] LXAppearance 2 replaces the original LXApp

From: jairo mayorga
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Fwd: [Lxde-list] LXAppearance 2 replaces the original LXAppearance in master branch.
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 18:22:01 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PCMan <pcman.tw@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/8/7

Hi list,
The rewrite of LXAppearance is finished and there are quite many nice
new features.
Today I move lxappearance2 back into the original repository of lxappearance.
The original lxappearance is moved to "legacy" branch, and the new
code replaces the "master" branch.
I also made some modifications to reflect this change in transifex.net.
So now the original lxappearance is moved to lxappearance-legacy.
>From now on the new one should be translated instead.

I have asked a friend who is a native English speaker to review to
English strings and they look ok.
So now translators can start doing the translation for the new lxappearance.

Cheers!