qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Win2k host problem with {get,free}{addr,name}info()

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Win2k host problem with {get,free}{addr,name}info()
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:11:51 +0000

Hi,

I tried to test QEMU on Win2k, but there are run time errors because
of missing {get,free}{addr,name}info() functions. After adding dummy
defines in place, there are no more errors.

I found a similar case, where a compatibility patch was proposed:
http://trac.filezilla-project.org/ticket/1532

The patch is a bit heavy, consisting of run time detection of Win2k
and full replacements for the functions. Are there any alternative
solutions? I'm by no means a Windows expert.