qemu-devel

Re: TR : RE : [Qemu-devel] Re: Win2k host problem with {get, free}{addr,

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: Re: TR : RE : [Qemu-devel] Re: Win2k host problem with {get, free}{addr, name}info()
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:15:01 +0000

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Bastien ROUCARIES
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Forget cc

Which thread, this one "Re: module libposix":
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnulib/2010-09/msg00334.html

> I have even use cmake with gnulib using this approach.  See the libposix
> path on the documentation and/or gnulib mailling list

Which path?
$ grep -r libposix .
./m4/yield.m4:      [dnl Solaris 2.5.1, 2.6 has sched_yield in
libposix4, not librt.

It would be nice to add a link to mailing list archives to
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/