qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] guest physical address equal host virtual address ?

From: tung . hoang
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] guest physical address equal host virtual address ?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:14:17 +0700

>As I remember it, it's on the lines of:

>tlb_entry = env->tlb_table[mem_index][hash(guest_virtual_address)];
>if (tlb_entry.<access_type> == guest_virtual_address) {
>   host_virtual_address = tlb_entry.addend
>} else {
>  call the slow path through __ld routines
>}

No,  At
qemu-0.10.0
        host_virtual_addres = guest virtual address + tlb_entry.addend
not as :
         host_virtual_address = tlb_entry.addend

Can you explain more?

"The information in this e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is only intended for use by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or addressee, please notify us immediately. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination either in whole or in part is prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message are personal opinions of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Panasonic Group of companies."