qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Using the mailing list for asking questions about the s

From: Stefano Bonifazi
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 22:51:11 +0100

On 12/07/2010 10:01 PM, Stefan Weil wrote:

Hi Stefano,

you found this mailing list, so I assume you read everything which is
available on http://wiki.qemu.org/Main_Page, and you also tried hard
to find the answers to your questions yourself, didn't you?

If there remain concrete questions, you should collect them and
send them to qemu-devel or add them to http://wiki.qemu.org/Talk:Manual
with a remark "missing documentation". Precise questions have a higher
probability to get an answer than abstract ones.

Kind regards,
Stefan W.

Hi!
Thank you for your quick answer! :)
Yes, I've spent many days collecting and studying all possible documents about QEMU in the internet.
Unluckily there is much about using it, but few about its code.
The few documents are often old and not updated.
The project is huge and complex and seems very very hard for a student to face it all alone. I am sure that few words from who has spent on it so much time, efforts, experience, passion will speed up my work very much :)
 Thank you again! Best regards!
Stefano B.