qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: [Spice-devel] paravirtual mouse/tablet

From: Alon Levy
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: [Spice-devel] paravirtual mouse/tablet
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:55:54 +0200

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 11:19:52AM +0100, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> Just throwing a quick writeup into the ring to kickstart the design
> discussion ;)

I apologize for not reading everything before sending, I just don't want
to forget this detail: Whatever we design needs to address having multiple
mice in a single guest. This will be good for multiple user scenario (multiple
vnc connections already possible, multiple spice not yet but planned) where
each owns it's own mouse. This is supported already in X for a while (multi
pointer, different from the multi touch which is harder and not yet there).