qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 0.14.0-rc0.tar.gz is available

From: Miguel Di Ciurcio Filho
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 0.14.0-rc0.tar.gz is available
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:50:23 -0200

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 11:27 PM, Anthony Liguori
<address@hidden> wrote:

> An in progress detailed change log is available at
> http://wiki.qemu.org/Changelog/0.14

I still need some help to list the changes, bug fixes and improvements
for i386/x86_64.

- What is the status of nested SVM/VMX?
- Are we using any new feature from the KVM module?
- Any notable performance improvement?
- Some feature of qemu-kvm has been merged?
- Anything you think might be worth mentioning on the Changelog

Just point me to the commits and I will read the log and track any
discussion on the mailing list.

I'm CCing everybody that I suppose could give me a hand :-)

Regards,

Miguel