qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: [RFC: 0/2] patch for QEMU HPET periodic timer emula

From: Ulrich Obergfell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: [RFC: 0/2] patch for QEMU HPET periodic timer emulation to alleviate time drift
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 04:52:12 -0500 (EST)

Anthony,

> My point is that there's really low hanging fruit and while for some
> curious reason I don't actually see this patch, I believe that a patch
> like this probably can help us quite a lot in the short term.

I've sent the patch in two separate emails:

- code part 1 (introduces the qemu command line option)
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.kvm.devel/67347

- code part 2 (implements compensation of lost interrupts)
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.kvm.devel/67348

Regards,

Uli Obergfell