qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] I need Help!

From: Hadi Khalil pur
Subject: [Qemu-devel] I need Help!
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 05:45:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello!

I'm Hadi khalilpur! I'm majoring in software engineering in MSc level. I'm working on "Automatic bug localization of virtual machines". My investigations are based on a prior researchs that proposed an automatic methodology for testing virtual machines.

I like to focus on QEMU as one of more widespread virtual machines. To this end, I need the scource code of QEMU release 0.9.1. I know that your team modified most of bugs (or maybe all of them) that exist in 0.9.1 version. But my available test- cases are based on QEMU 0.9.1. So if it's possible for you, help me in accessing that information. I want to introduce a noval automatic methodology for localizing bugs in virtual machines. If you want, I can send results of my investigations to you.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards!

Hadi khalilpur