qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu 0.9.1

From: Marco Cianfriglia
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu 0.9.1
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:25:35 +0100

Hi to alll,

I'm a student of University Rome Sapienza.
I'm working with qemu 0.9.1 for my thesis
and  I'm trying to understand how  a full-emulation (qemu without kvm or kqemu) Virtual Machine works at low level.
I studied  your smart source code but I don't understand
how qemu manages emulated operation operands.
In particular I would like to be able to access such operands at instruction emulation time.
Could you please point me to where can I get some more specific information on that?

thanks in advance,