qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: EFI console stopped working in Qemu 0.14.0

From: vagran
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: EFI console stopped working in Qemu 0.14.0
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:35:07 +0200

Yes, you are right, identity_base is 0xfffbc000 in my case and
KVM_CAP_SET_IDENTITY_MAP_ADDR is not defined. So,
as I understand, the problem is that BIOS size is too large
and I have too old KVM module.
Also I'm not sure if I can use KVM on 32-bit host for
emulating 64-bit guests.
Best regards,
Artyom.