qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [arm] Integrator/CP keyboard layout

From: jakub
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [arm] Integrator/CP keyboard layout
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:44:27 +0100

Quoting Peter Maydell <address@hidden>:
I would tend to think that there is only one correct set of key codes
that the keyboard on Integrator/CP may generate.

Why do you think this? The keyboard isn't built in to the hardware,
so the set of keycodes you get depends on the keyboard, not the
Integrator/CP. (Conversely, you should get the same set of keycodes
for an Integrator/CP as you would for a PC model, so if there was
a difference in 0.10.5 this is a progression, not a regression.)

It was just a guess. The problem is that I never saw a real Integrator/CP and
don't know whether the keyboard is fixed or not. The key map which we originally used was reverse engineered from the old Qemu. Now it looks like we will simply
dump it and use the PC keyboard for it.

Thanks for making this clear.

Jakub