qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for April 05

From: Brad Hards
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for April 05
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 19:44:41 +1000

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:29:48 pm Alexander Graf wrote:
> What exactly do you mean by better-practice git setups?
Some projects try to use special features in git. For example, KDE makes use
of insteadOf and pushInsteadOf to allow checking out from anongit, and
committing to the main server using a pseudo-URL.

Should I have some magic git hooks enabled? Automatic use of checker scripts
or sign-off?

Is there some way to maintain those version change logs I need if I have to
submit my patch v26?

Brad