qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Support for multiboot2 specs

From: Goswin von Brederlow
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Support for multiboot2 specs
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 20:44:45 +0200

Hi,

I've been looking into the multiboot2 specs and started to implement
them for kvm for Debian. If anyone wants to try them out or help
complete support for them I've uploaded a first patch and example kernel
to the Debian BTS [1]. The kernel boots but only the essential features
are there yet.

MfG
        Goswin

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=10;filename=multiboot2-kernel.tar.gz;att=1;bug=621529