qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] GSoC students announced

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: [Qemu-devel] GSoC students announced
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:56:16 -0300

Hi there,

I'm late with this email, but I'd like to let everyone know that Google has
already announced the GSoC 2011 approved students and QEMU's are:

- Bryce Lanham
  Project: Adding NeXT emulation to QEMU
  Mentor: Natalia Portillo

- Devin Nakamura
  Project: QED <==> QCOW2 image conversion utility
  Mentor: Kevin Wolf

- Fam Zheng
  Project: Improved Image Format Compatibility
  Mentor: stefanha

- Prashant Vaibhav
  Project: Intel IA64 architecture user-level emulation
  Mentor: Alexander Graf

- Patrick Jackson
  Project: Upstreaming Android Emulator
  Mentor: Peter Maydell

- William Hahne
  Project: Boot Mac OS >= 8.5 on PowerPC System Emulation
  Mentor: Natalia Portillo

Congratulations! I wish you an excellent (summer of) coding!