qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] English proof-reading services for your scientific, resear

From: Academic Proofreading Services
Subject: [Qemu-devel] English proof-reading services for your scientific, research or academic papers
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 13:40:12 +0100

Dear Researcher

Please excuse us for contacting you directly. We are offering an efficient service to help you and your colleagues ensure that your academic and professional work is written in perfect English. We will check the grammar and style of your work and return it to you to meet your requirements and deadlines.

If your research has too many English spelling and grammar errors, or if the publisher’s style guide has not been followed, your research may be rejected without due regard to its content. We strongly suggest sending the document to us for editing and proofreading before submission, particularly if English is not your first language.

We can provide you with a professional proofreading service at a very reasonable rate. All our proofreaders are highly qualified native English speakers. Many work as leading academics in their fields and all have extensive experience of proofreading to the highest standards. We are one of the largest proofreading and editing services worldwide for research documents covering all academic areas including Engineering, Medicine, Physical and Biological Sciences, Social Sciences, Economics, Law, Management and the Humanities.

If you are interested in our service, please take a look at our website. All you have to do is send us your document as a word attachment with the deadline and we will guarantee delivery of a perfectly written document to give you complete confidence when you submit your work. The fee is worked out on a flat rate (£7.49 per thousand words or 0.749 pence per word), so you know exactly how much the proofreading will cost in advance.

If you have not heard from us within 2 hours during normal business hours after you have sent your work it is possible that your email has not been received. Please resend it from a webmail account such as Hotmail, Yahoo or GMAIL.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Yours faithfully

Robert Hounslow

P.S. If you did not want to receive this email please reply with ‘unsubscribe‘ in the subject line. We will take you off our database.