qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] why QEMU re-disassembly an instruction

From: tran dung
Subject: [Qemu-devel] why QEMU re-disassembly an instruction
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 10:42:16 +0700

Checking qemu.log (-d in_asm), I found a translation block have only 1 instruction (NEON instruction), and this instruction is re-disassembled in the next translation block. I can't understand why an instruction is disassembled but not executed (I guess).
Please explain the reason and show me the functions of qemu source code which handle this exception.

--
Thanks and Best regards