qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [libvirt] How to connect to the running VM

From: bala suru
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [libvirt] How to connect to the running VM
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:00:50 -0700

Hi,
Let me tell clearly ,

i'm trying to manage VMs using opennebula toolkit , I downloaded the ttylinux image from opennebula site , the Image I downloaded was already created from kvm by opennebula community , so I  can use it to deploy on kvm. link for this is - > http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:vmg
Since this is very old version ,and I need new version of ttylinux , so I can download new version of ttylinux.iso disc file from ttylinx site .

Hence  I need  to create  image  from  KVM of  dvd or iso disc file . Once I created in KVM then I can copy the image to opennebula tool kit and register it .

Therefore I need to create a image out of  ttylinux.iso disc file
pls tell me how to do it..?

regards
Bala

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Dave Allan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:36:48AM -0700, bala suru wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you suggest any links /docs which explain  the  kvm image creation steps
> ..?

Replying on list for the benefit of everyone.

I don't know what you're referring to when you say kvm image.  Are you
asking how to install the OS in the guest?

Dave