qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC server running on `127.0.0.1:5900'

From: Nithish R
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC server running on `127.0.0.1:5900'
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:45:23 +0530

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 11:13 PM, Mulyadi Santosa <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 21:54, Nithish R <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi
> Thanx a lot... It worked...

nice, btw, please reply to the list too, I don't want to take it as
private discussion....

> By the way do u know how the log file is generated in the qemu monitor when
> we give the commands like log out_asm, in_asm, op, etc? I am working on a
> project which involves providing network support for virtualization. So as
> proof of concept, I have to generate the  assembly codes. I need to modify
> it but as of now I am not getting anything about logging in monitor.c file
> apart from lots of functions involving log but none has out_asm or any
> command associated with it.

the log? AFAICT, it's a continous dump of current running TB
(translated block). Can't tell much...sorry
Its okay... Thanks a lot for helping out..
--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant