qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Now, what's left to non-developers? (Qemu forum down again,

From: Ottavio
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Now, what's left to non-developers? (Qemu forum down again, No such list qemu-users)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:27:04 +0100

Hello developers, users and other lurkers.

For the last 5 years Pablo Virolainen has done a great job of hosting
the qemu forum. I confess I don't use the forum every day, but every
now and again the forum seems to be down. I have Pablo's personal
email and whenever a problem arises I contact him and pretty soon the
problem is fixed.

I think that lately Pablo hasn't got much time or maybe he's on
holidays. I wonder what the point is to have a fully functioning and
well alive developers mailing list if common users like me, with
little or no programming skills, have no place to exchange our ides.
So, to summarise, at the moment of writing:

1) The qemu forum is down:
http://qemu-forum.ipi.fi/

2) The qemu-user mailing list is not active:

Is anybody here interested in having an official place for qemu users?

I would like to have a qemu-user list, as an official replacement for
the qemu forum and I hope you want this too.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day

--
Ottavio