qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] About custom board support

From: TusharK
Subject: [Qemu-devel] About custom board support
Date: 3 Oct 2011 07:26:52 -0000

Hi,
I would like to know whether I can make fewer changes into existing QEMU to support my new custom board? I am planing to use IPs from ARM and Synopsys. So Whatever IPs I am planning to use from ARM and Synopsys are available in QEMU? If not how can I add support in QEMU?

Basically I would like to know how much effort I need to put in to support my custom board?
Few IPs from Synopsys I will be using are Watch dog timer, timer, SATA3.0, I2c, I2S etc.
Please let me know whether I can add support for these and test my software using QEMU?

Thanks & Regards,
Tushar

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!