qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Integrating Dynamips and GNS3 UDP tunnels (Patches)

From: Benjamin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Integrating Dynamips and GNS3 UDP tunnels (Patches)
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 19:02:58 +0200

I took your comments into account and I am now making the necessary
changes. I should be able to send you a correct patch with netdev
support during the next coming week.

Thanks you for your time.

On 10/08/11 11:29, Jan Kiszka wrote:

Just curious: Do you have setups that depend on vlan support to create
multiple udp backends per NIC?

Apparently, vlans are here to prevent multicast traffic from the UDP
tunneling protocol to be sent to all NICs. It's probably useless with
the netdev infrastructure.

On 10/08/11 11:37, Stefan Weil wrote:
>> + * Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard
>
> And here you might use your own copyright.
> Or did Fabrice start writing this code in 2003?

Yes, Fabrice wrote the code as a GNS3 developer back then.

Regards,

Benjamin