qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for October 25

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for October 25
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:06:02 +0200

Am 24.10.2011 14:02, schrieb Peter Maydell:
> On 24 October 2011 12:35, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On 10/24/2011 01:04 PM, Juan Quintela wrote:
>>> Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.
>>
>> - What's left to merge for 1.0.

> I also think that it's somewhat unfortunate that we now will
> compile on ARM hosts so that we always abort on startup (due
> to the reliance on a working makecontext()) but I'm not really
> sure how to deal with that one.

FWIW we're also not working / not building on Darwin ppc+Intel, which is
related to a) softfloat integer types, b) GThread initialization, c)
unknown issues. Bisecting did not work well and I am lacking time and
ideas to investigate and fix this. For softfloat there are several
solutions around, in need of a decision.

Nice to merge would be the Cocoa sheet issue, once verified.

Andreas