qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Guest hangs on reboot with Windows Server 2003

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Guest hangs on reboot with Windows Server 2003
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:52:23 +0000

For QEMU 1.0 Test Day I'm hitting a guest hang with Windows Server
2003 whenever it tries to reboot.  The QEMU monitor is available and
working.  I'm using a qcow2 image over IDE, but this may not be
qcow2/block related.

This is a regression and does not occur under Debian 0.14.1+dfsg-3.  I
am bisecting against v0.15.0 now and will report back.  Just wanted to
let you know so we don't duplicate work.

Stefan