qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemi wiki mailer error while trying to create a new account

From: Deepak Shetty
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemi wiki mailer error while trying to create a new account
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:44:01 +0530

Hi,
  I get the following error when i created a account on wiki.qemu.org
My email id is correctly mentioned, but it still says unable to send mail for confirmation to my given email ID.

"QEMU could not send your confirmation mail. Please check your e-mail address for invalid characters.

Mailer returned: mailer error "

Regret if this is not the right list for this, but i could not find any other web admin link.

thanx,
deepak