qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Restarting my activity on QEMU

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Restarting my activity on QEMU
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 02:46:42 +0100

[cc qemu-devel went missing]

Hi Aurélien,

Am 07.01.2012 20:43, schrieb Aurelien Jarno:
> Just a few words to tell I totally disappeared from QEMU last summer due
> to a burn-out. After successfully contributing back to some other
> projects, I am going to slowly restart my activity on QEMU.

Glad you're back. Another person pulling and applying is always welcome!

There's some target-mips and related linux-user changes that have piled
up; Richard and I have tried to identify some good parts, others are
still in need of 'qualified' MIPS review.
If you need pointers to the latest versions just let me know.

Regards,
Andreas