qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu/XtreemFS integration

From: Renich Bon Ciric
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu/XtreemFS integration
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 03:34:05 -0600

Hello, guys!

We need somebody to make XtreemFS usable from Qemu/Libvirt.

http://www.xtreemfs.org/

Is there any interest in working in this? We would like to know how
much time would it take. XtreemFS is, somewhat, similar to GlusterFS;
which is integrated already.

The thing is that XtreemFS provides C++/Java libraries in order to
benefit from NOT using fuse (128kb blocksize limitation). This thread
will make it a bit clearer:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/xtreemfs/mkfPKk1YVeU/discussion
(first Michael Berlin's message)

I am sorry to post this on the devel list; it's a job requirement. If
it's not appropriate, let me know where to keep posting.

We are very serious about this and we're very much pro-FOSS. Thank you
for the attention.
--
Renich Bon Ciric
CloudSigma