qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] More build breakage: signrom.sh vs kvmvapic.bin

From: Brad Smith
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] More build breakage: signrom.sh vs kvmvapic.bin
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 04:55:23 -0400

On 01/04/12 4:36 AM, Jan Kiszka wrote:
It is only build on x86 unix hosts minus Mac. We are shipping it as
binary for the rest. There is WIP on getting KVM working for Solaris, so
this may not be of Linux-only interest in the future.

Ok so you then build it on Linux and Solaris. But I don't see the point of
building it on any OS that does not have KVM since you'll never use it there.

signrom.sh is horribly slow and should be replaced soon, see
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/139368

I don't care if it's slow. The build is broken. That is what matters.

believed to be clean.