qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/21] usb patch queue

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/21] usb patch queue
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:45:05 +0200

  Hi,

Here comes the usb patch queue.  Nothing major.  Some tracing bits, some
bugfixes.  A new USBDescriptor for the binary representation of usb
descriptors, to make the descriptor parsing and creating code more
readable and to fix parser bugs.

This is all old stuff which I was about to send two weeks ago before I
got sick.  Anything send in the last two weeks isn't here yet, so don't
be worried because your bits are not included.  I'll go pick it up soon
and compose another pull request later this week.

please pull,
  Gerd

The following changes since commit 158fd3ce98afd21f2e2639600f6414ea703a9121:

  qemu-timer.c: Remove 250us timeouts (2012-04-16 12:56:48 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kraxel.org/qemu usb.46

Gerd Hoffmann (18):
      usb/vmstate: add parent dev path
      usb-uhci: stop queue filling when we find a in-flight td
      usb-uhci: queuing fix
      Add bootindex support to usb-host and usb-redir
      usb-host: trace emulated requests
      usb-host: trace canceled requests
      usb-host: add usb packet to request tracepoints
      usb-host: add property to turn off pipelining
      usb_packet_set_state: handle p->ep == NULL
      usb-hub: add tracepoints
      usb-ehci: fix ehci_child_detach
      usb: add USBDescriptor, use for device descriptors.
      usb: use USBDescriptor for device qualifier descriptors.
      usb: use USBDescriptor for config descriptors.
      usb: use USBDescriptor for interface descriptors.
      usb: use USBDescriptor for endpoint descriptors.
      usb-host: rewrite usb_linux_update_endp_table
      usb-ehci: drop assert()

Hans de Goede (3):
      usb-ehci: frindex always is a 14 bits counter
      usb-ehci: Drop unused sofv value
      usb-redir: Notify our peer when we reject a device due to a speed mismatch

 hw/pc_piix.c        |    4 +
 hw/usb.h            |    5 +
 hw/usb/bus.c        |   17 ++++-
 hw/usb/core.c       |   17 +++--
 hw/usb/desc.h       |   63 ++++++++++++++
 hw/usb/dev-hub.c    |   43 +++++++++-
 hw/usb/hcd-ehci.c   |   16 +---
 hw/usb/hcd-uhci.c   |   16 +++-
 hw/usb/redirect.c   |   11 ++-