qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Tracing message for mu

From: Charles . Tsai-蔡清海-研究發展部
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Tracing message for mu
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 02:42:55 +0000

Hi Stefan,

I had a problem to launch the VM using the script that contains the Qemu
options. My script used to work before updating the latest Qemu code suggested
by Hans. I also tried to latest code from Freedesktop, it still failed to work
either.
Obviously, Qemu was broken somewhere in the code. I did try to check the log
file of the Qemu and it seemed to be not quite helpful.

In this case, how do I turn on the Qemu trace to see where the code failed?
From the Qemu document, I cannot find anything talking about this. Please give
me a suggestion so that I can probe this issue here.

Thanks.

On 05/24/2012 04:36 PM, Charles.Tsai-蔡清海-研究發展部 wrote:
> Hans,
>
> I was talking about the bug of the Qemu command options found in your source
> code.
> Do you have fix for that?

I know you are having issues, but I've been unable to reproduce using the exact
commandline you've given me, so I think something is wrong with your
installation.

Have you tried stracing qemu? I think it simply cannot find a file.

Regards,

Hans