qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call minutes July 31th

From: Igor Mammedov
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call minutes July 31th
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:06:24 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

it was http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2012-06/msg03847.html
but there is another earlier proposal by Andreas to make CPU as DEVICE only
for softmmu targets.
So consensus wasn't reached yet.

If we are to to use global props creating CPU subclasses, we might have to
make CPU as DEVICE for *-user target as well and pull in qdev deps into it.