qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [stable-1.1] Patch Round-up for stable 1.1.2

From: Michael Roth
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [stable-1.1] Patch Round-up for stable 1.1.2
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:05:34 -0500

This is the current list of candidates for QEMU 1.1.2, which we're planning
to release on Friday. Please review and respond with any additional patches
you think should be included. These are also available at:

  git://github.com/mdroth/qemu.git stable-1.1-staging

There's a few that Michael Tokarov had mentioned to me that are not
upstream yet that I'd also like to pull in:

"ahci: fix cdrom read corruption"
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/163543

"commit da57febfed "qdev: give all devices a canonical path" broke usb_ [...]"
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/164180/focus=164185

And one I just sent out:

"libcacard: Fix segfault when no backend specified"

Queued patches follow:

Anthony Liguori (2):
      qtest: fix infinite loop when QEMU aborts abruptly
      qdev: fix use-after-free in the error path of qdev_init_nofail

Avi Kivity (1):
      virtio-blk: fix use-after-free while handling scsi commands

Christian Borntraeger (1):
      s390: Fix error handling and condition code of service call

David Gibson (1):
      ppc: Fix bug in handling of PAPR hypercall exits

Dunrong Huang (1):
      slirp: Ensure smbd and shared directory exist when enable smb

Gerd Hoffmann (4):
      ehci: fix reset
      ehci: don't flush cache on doorbell rings.
      uhci: fix uhci_async_cancel_all
      usb: restore USBDevice->attached on vmload

Hans de Goede (2):
      usb-redir: Correctly handle the usb_redir_babble usbredir status
      usb-ehci: Fix an assert whenever isoc transfers are used

Jan Kiszka (6):
      kvmvapic: Disable if there is insufficient memory
      slirp: Enforce host-side user of smb share
      slirp: Improve error reporting of inaccessible smb directories
      apic: Resolve potential endless loop around apic_update_irq
      apic: Reevaluate pending interrupts on LVT_LINT0 changes
      apic: Defer interrupt updates to VCPU thread

Michael Roth (4):
      qlist: add qlist_size()
      json-parser: don't replicate tokens at each level of recursion
      check-qjson: add test for large JSON objects
      update VERSION for 1.1.2

Peter Maydell (1):
      configure: Don't override user's --cpu on MacOS and Solaris

 VERSION                  |    2 +-
 configure                |   60 +++++++-----
 cpu-exec.c               |    6 ++
 hw/apic.c                |   27 +++++-
 hw/apic.h                |    1 +
 hw/apic_common.c         |    4 +-
 hw/apic_internal.h       |    1 -
 hw/qdev.c                |    5 +-
 hw/usb/bus.c             |   13 +++
 hw/usb/hcd-ehci.c        |   45 +++++++--
 hw/usb/hcd-uhci.c        |    4 +-
 hw/usb/redirect.c        |    2 +
 hw/virtio-blk.c          |    1 +
 json-parser.c            |  230 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 net/slirp.c              |   26 +++++-
 qlist.c                  |   13 +++
 qlist.h                  |    1 +
 target-i386/cpu.h        |    4 +-
 target-i386/kvm.c        |    4 +
 target-ppc/kvm.c         |    2 +-
 target-s390x/kvm.c       |    5 +-
 target-s390x/op_helper.c |   27 ++++--
 tests/check-qjson.c      |   53 +++++++++++
 tests/libqtest.c         |    5 +