qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Compiling qemu to emulate AMCC's PPC440GX eval board

From: Peter Teoh
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Compiling qemu to emulate AMCC's PPC440GX eval board
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 16:03:04 +0800

Can I know if it is possible to run software which were running on AMCC PPC440GX eval board (eg, LynxOS) on qemu emulator?   I can see a lot of 440GX symbols inside QEMU source code, but no where can I find someone who has done it successfully.   Even "qemu-system-ppc -cpu ?" does not return "440GX" as one of the supported CPU.   Neither does "qemu-system-ppc -M ?" return the board that support 440GX (for example Taishan or Ocotea board).

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh