qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-system-arm v1.3.0-rc0 / 1.2.1 freeze on OSX 10.8.2

From: Pi LFS
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-system-arm v1.3.0-rc0 / 1.2.1 freeze on OSX 10.8.2
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 00:04:14 -0500

I've compiled it using the apple-gcc42 toolchain from homebrew.
qemu-system-arm starts up with a white window, CPU usage goes up but window just hangs there. I can access the menus and click the window to switch input focus, that's about it.
There is no debug output/logging to give any clue what it's doing.

My qemu-system-i386 runs fine, so it's probably ARM specific.

I've encountered other users with the same problem.