qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] slow virtio network with vhost=on and multiple cores

From: Alexandre DERUMIER
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] slow virtio network with vhost=on and multiple cores
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 19:38:17 +0100 (CET)

>>Have you had any further progress on this regression/problem?

Hi Peter,
I didn't re-tested myself,
but a proxmox user who's have the problem with qemu-kvm 1.2, with windows guest
and linux guest,
don't have the problem anymore with qemu 1.3.

http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/12157-Win2003R2-in-KVM-VM-is-slow-in-PVE-2-2-when-multiply-CPU-cores-allowed

I'll try to redone test myself this week

Regards,

Alexandre