qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [buildbot patch 0/6] buildbot update

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [buildbot patch 0/6] buildbot update
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:02:19 +0100

  Hi,

Goes on top of stefans update.  Untested.  Shoveling
over some goodies from my local buildbot config.

https://github.com/kraxel/buildbot/tree/kraxel
(will create a pull req in a moment)

One question on the buildslave config (which isn't in the tree for
security reasons):  Do you have max_builds=1 in there, i.e. like
this:

c['slaves'].append(BuildSlave("rhel6.xenb", "idonttellyoumypasswd",
max_builds=1))

This makes sure buildbot runs at most a single build per buildslave,
and I think this would make the slow_lock obsolete ...

cheers,
  Gerd

Gerd Hoffmann (6):
  add linebreaks to make create_build_factory more readable
  make tests configurable
  fix out-of-tree build
  use --disable-debug-info
  save config.log