qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU buildbot maintenance state

From: Christian Berendt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU buildbot maintenance state
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 18:22:54 +0100

I merged the two pending pull requests and added the configurations of the qemu-kvm and kvm buildbots to the GitHub repository.

The daily cronjob on the buildbot system is now active and the configuration provided on GitHub will now be used.

The open change requests will be processed tomorrow.

Hope everything is still working, if not drop me a line.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Solution Architect