qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Gold Export..

From: Gue Michelle
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Gold Export..
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:52:29 GMT

Gold Mine City

I am posting to you base in our advertisement and the availability of our main
product  Gold dust . As we represent a large quantity in Gold dust and we are
prepared to provide quantities up to 400 kilograms of
22.karat gold monthly.

Our firm is in possession of the Gold Export Certificate issued by the
Government of the Republic of Burkina Faso necessary to export gold from
Burkina Faso, thus we can provide service to any part of the
world and We are prepared to offer the quantity of gold required to the Buyer
[or their representative] upon their arrival here

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Gold Mine City,