qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu+kvm+usb-device

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu+kvm+usb-device
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:17:50 +0400

Hello!

I use qemu + kvm on my home server (Ubuntu 12..0.4 Server).

There is a problem when I reconnect usb-device was not detected in the
virtual machine.

Doing so:
1) connect usb-device to the parent machine
2) usb-device can be seen in the parent machine
3) connect this usb-device to the virtual machine.
4) usb-device can be seen in the virtual machine
5) Unplug the device from the usb on parent machine
6) usb-device is not visible for the parent machine or in a virtual machine
7) I connect usb-device to the parent machine
8) usb-device is visible in the parent machine
9) usb-device is not visible in the virtual machine

Help! How to automatically reconnect usb-devices to the virtual machine?

Best regards, Alexander

P.S. Please forgive me for my English. I do not speak English.