qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Boot guest OS on many nodes?

From: Steven.G
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Boot guest OS on many nodes?
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 10:37:55 +0800

Dear all,

I've a scene,
I have many host nodes with linux kernels, and I want to boot one guest
OS on all these nodes use QEMU/KVM. In order that I can use all the
physical CPUs and Mems distributed on these linux nodes, and the Guest
looks like a SMP or shared-memory system.
How can I use QEMU/KVM to achieve this?Any one helps me with some basic
ideas.

Best regards

Steven