qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Licensing question

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Licensing question
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:50:34 +1000

Hi all,

I have a patch I would like to submit and I am currently running it past
my employer's legal department. The legal department has identified 10
different licenses in the Qemu codebase and has asked about the two files
I am modifying:

    linux-user/syscall.c
    linux-user/syscall_defs.h

For the first its easy as it is clearly marked as GPLv2+. The second is
unmarked. Is there some blanket statement somewhere that all files that
are not explicitly marked are under say GPLv2+?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/