qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 0/3] OpenRISC patch queue for 1.7

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 0/3] OpenRISC patch queue for 1.7
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:09:36 +0100

On 21 August 2013 03:06, Jia Liu <address@hidden> wrote:
> This is my OpenRISC patch queue for 1.7, it have been well tested, please
> pull.

> Jia Liu (3):
>       hw/openrisc: Avoid using uninitialised variable 'entry'
>       hw/openrisc: Fix masking in openrisc_pic_cpu_handler()
>       hw/openrisc: Avoid undefined shift in openrisc_pic_cpu_handler()

Hi -- a couple of minor notes for next time you put together a pull:

(1) your process for putting the git tree together has lost the
authorship -- these patches weren't written by you, but the
commits in your git repo (and thus now in master) have you as
the Author. (If you use 'git am' or Anthony's 'patches apply'
script it will get this right.)
(2) You should put your own Signed-off-by: line in each patchset,
as an indication that the patches have come through your tree.

thanks
-- PMM